Thursday 20 September 2012

Amanda Holden Plastic Surgery Botox Before and After

 English actress and Britain's Got Talent judge, Amanda Holden admitted to The Daily Mail some time ago to have some plastic surgery to improve her image:  “I have had Botox, which I’m happy to admit. It’s running out now, though - I need to go again.” She looks so great that make us wonder if maybe that was it or she got something else don, although she said that she wouldn't get more invasive procedures due to keloid scarring.

Born in 1971, she started to perceive some wrinkles and expression lines more than she would like and she decided just to give her face some "maintenance": "It’s like cleaning your teeth - maintenance... It’s like getting your roots done. I think as long as you don’t go stupidly over the top…I can move my face.”
There are rumors that she had some lip augmentation but she said that she didn't:  "I've never had my lips done and it really p***es me off that everyone thinks I have... My lips are thinner than when I was younger... "I've never had fillers either."