Thursday 27 September 2012

Ashley Tisdale Nose Jobs Plastic Surgery Before and After

Ashley Tisdale Rhinoplasty

Star from Disney's production "High School Musical" Ashley Tisdale got a nose job (rhinoplasty).  She admitted only a septoplasty (to correct a deviated septum) as other stars as Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston said when they got plastic surgery.  Her surgery was followed by online comments saying that she may get HIV infected with the procedure, situation that was denied by Tisdale's rep.
Ashley had the procedure in Nov 2007 to correct a deviated septum, but she also smooth out the bump on her bridge (fractured as a teenager), making the procedure also cosmetic by some people posting their opinion online, to which she said: "[Tabloids] have doctors talk about what they think I did with my surgery, but they did not examine me... They don't know what I have inside my nose... It's very irresponsible for a medical professional to comment on someone whom they have not examined," notes Tisdale's rep, Scott
She commented to People Magazine: "Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing...The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose..."I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose...I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."
She also commented about the rumors of her having more jobs done: "People are saying I had another nose job and I did not. That's ridiculous... "I was away in New Zealand filming a movie (They Came From Upstairs) and so people think I went away to have more work done. But I didn't."  And about breast augmentation: "Look at me... Does it look like it to you? No! It's ridiculous. I'm not for plastic surgery. I'm not going to get another surgery. I can promise you that."