Thursday 27 September 2012

Ashlee Simpson's New Nose Jobs Before and After Plastic Surgery

Ashlee Simpson has said in the past "I love my nose" (to Allure magazine couple of years a go), but it seems that she change it a little bit... When people start noticing that change her representative said "Ashlee is as beautiful as ever", we agree, she is beautiful, but she definitely has changed, maybe because of a nose job (rhinoplasty).
 To some publications about her nose, saying that she got plastic surgery to remove a bump on her nose bridge she said: "I don't get bothered by people saying what they say... I'm a happy person, and I'm happy with my looks... I loved how I looked"And for those ones saying that plastic surgery is only for people with no confidence on theirselves she said: "I'm not an insecure person, nor was I before... (Going under the knife is) a personal choice. I believe if somebody chooses to do plastic surgery, it [should be] for yourself, not for anyone else... Everybody always has an opinion... One minute they'll love you; one minute they'll hate you. When you go home to sleep at night, [the important thing] is to feel good about yourself. And I do."