Thursday 27 September 2012

Audrina Patridge Plastic Surgery Before and After

Many plastic surgery rumors surrounding actress Audrina Patridge, but about it she said: "People think I've got my nose done. My chin done. I just laugh at it. I'm just losing my baby fat - everyone grows up and changes. There's always rumors. People are always going to point things out and it's entertainment. It's funny. Doesn't bother me. Goes in one ear, out the other. I read it, forget it."

Anyhow... she didn't mention her breasts, and they do look bigger than before, the big question is if they are breast implants or just different angles/bikini photos, what make us have doubts is that in some pictures her breast are already big but shows that classical sagging of naturally big breast, but then in latest pictures they are better projected, there is an option that maybe she got a mastopexia without the breast implants.  

About her face we don't think that she went for a rhinoplasty since her nose looks basically the same, her eyes used to look a bit weird in some pictures before and now they look better, but we think that is something about make up and not some eye surgery procedure.