Sunday 4 November 2012

Daryl Hannah plastic Surgery before and after No makeup


Despite al the rumours about Daryl Hannah plastic surgery, in a recent interview to the Daily Mail she said: ‘There are so many people in LA who have had cosmetic surgery and they all look like Muppets... There was a picture taken a while ago of me emerging from the ocean, with my hair slicked back and no make-up on. I looked as though I had puffy, squinty eyes and the rumour went round I’d had work done; I lost jobs because of it and I thought about suing, but in the States you have to prove malicious intent... I’ve got a little jowly, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think, “Oh my God”, but I am too much of a coward to go under a surgeon’s knife for something that wasn’t life-saving..." 

The 48 years old actress famous for her roles in movies like Splash and Kill Bill, said before that she wouldn't go under the knife to preserve her beauty and apparently she is sticking to that, but recent pictures of her show that maybe she got some plastic surgery procedures, the rumors goes from extensive fat grafting and lip injections to eye lid surgery.

Daryl is a very beautiful and talented woman who have been aging gracefully, but in these pictures she looks swollen and different from before, it could be for some unknown reason or just that she got some work done, as extensive fat grafting and other procedures in the early stage of the postoperative time, or something more simple like an allergic reaction, the only way to find out for now is to wait to see new pictures of her and to compare them, we keep waiting.