Sunday 4 November 2012

David Hasselhoff Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Botox Injections

Actor David Hasselhoff, remembered for his role on TV from Baywatch, admitted to use botox injections in an interview to People Magazine: "I have had Botox, everyone has. It's a shot. It takes out the frown. I haven't had that in a year. I take pride in that. I look great. I am going to keep this natural until I have to. I like Clint Eastwood, he waited until he was 75. He looks damn good." But this is not the only procedure that he has being rumored to have, from a nose job and chemical peelings to even a face lift, he is one celebrity with many rumors about plastic surgery.
Born in 1952 he was always in great shape when he was younger, and even now his body looks tone enough for a man his age.  His face and neck shows some sagging skin and wrinkles, so it could be that he got some procedures done some time ago, but we don't think any face or neck lift recently, if there is some difference on this it could mean that he got something done now. He said that he could get something done in the future so we will keep looking.