Monday 8 October 2012

Carmen Electra Plastic Surgery Before and After

Carmen Electra and her breast augmentation
Some rumors say that the former Baywatch star, Carmen Electra, regrets having cosmetic surgery to increase her bust from a 32B to a 36DD, she said "I do regret it sometimes.  I think I was fine the way I was. I had nice breasts before - though they were small". 
She said that she was persuaded to have her breast enlargement by a woman with breast implants, who told her that they would improve her life.  Plastic surgery in general can improve the image that people have about their selves, improving their appeareance they can improve their confidence, but it is always important to have realistic expectations and not to aim perfection but improvement. 
But even with her ocassional regrets, the actress says that her husband, wouldn´t let her have a breast reduction - she said that he would like them to be even bigger.  About that she said "No way, they´re big enough!"