Wednesday 3 October 2012

Brooke Shields Botox,Breast Implants,Facelift Plastic Surgery Before and After

It is very common to see celebrities above their 40s with a lot of plastic surgery procedures, but not all of them are going for it, looking some pictures of actress Brooke Shields, it appears that she decided to age naturally.

Some rumors said that she maybe got a face lift in the past couple of years, but we honestly think that it is not true, her face shows already some of the signs of aging as wrinkles and some skin sagging, the good thing about it is that she looks comfortable and beautiful with it, which we think is wonderful.

It is just not natural to look 14 when you are 44, and in the case of Brooke, she started her career very young, she has been in the public eye for decades and it is normal to look older, in fact it would be disappointing for some of her fans to change her face with some plastic surgery that could affect her natural features.

About plastic surgery she said:  "I tried, like, Botox in my forehead… I got so claustrophobic. I would get claustrophobia if I had breast implants. I’d be like, ‘Get them out, get them out.’ My husband’s very upset about that though. “It’s a very foreign, man-made object in your body… I’m also attached to my face. It’s been around in the public eye for so long.”