Friday 26 October 2012

Courtney Cox Plastic Surgery Before and After

Actress Courtney Cox is featured in the August issue of InStyle's and she talked a bit about her experience with Botox:  "Aging gracefully is one thing, but trying to slow it down is another. Sometimes I use Botox. Compared to most, I use it very sparingly. One time I did too much, though. I feel weird if I can't move my face, and that one time I overdid it, I felt trapped in my own skin. I don't have a problem with any of that stuff; if it makes you feel better about yourself and it's done properly, then fine."

One mystery in the celebrity plastic surgery world is whether or not Courtney had a breast augmentation.  Watching pictures of her, her breasts look fuller than before, but still not in excess, giving a natural shape, if she did it she got a good size for her body. Other rumors about Courtney go from lip augmentation to some face fillers.  

Her lips look fuller and her face also different from before, making some of her fans to think that she even got cheek implants. The effect is subtle and very natural, she just looks so much better than before, it could be the result of better make up or some miracle cream that we still don't know.  Good for her and her natural look.