Tuesday 23 October 2012

Cindy Crawford Botox, Nose Job, Cheek Implants Plastic Surgery Before and After

Former supermodel Cindy Crawford made some new statements about her views on plastic surgery for the Ladies Home Journal:  "When I was 30 I might have said, 'I'm just going to age in a way that honors time and is completely natural,' but I'm no longer so highbrow about it... I've tried Botox but it scares me. Plastic surgery is really scary, but as long as you don't use these things to change your face, I think it's okay."
It is not news that she got some plastic surgery before, since she was in the middle of the scandal after admitting to have more than a decade using it to keep looking young while promoting her natural beauty products.

For all the ones who were thinking supermodels don't go for plastic surgery, or at least don't admit it, Cindy Crawford admitted that she have been going to see a cosmetic surgeon for more than 10 years.  She said that she goes regularly to visit her surgeon for treatments like Botox, vitamin and collagen injections, however many people think that she has gotten more than she is admitting, including cheek implants, a nose job and chin implants.
"I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen," she said to Gala magazine.

The model in the past insisted that her skin beauty was the result of a mixture of grown coffee and olive oil, but we know her secret ingredient: "I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise... But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon."