Friday 26 October 2012

Courtney Love Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Jobs

Courtney Love has had several plastic surgery procedures: couples of nose jobs (rhinoplasty) and lip augmentation.  She enhanced her lips several years ago probably with a semi permanent filler like Gore tex or silicone, leaving her with an uneven look.  She admits to regret having lip augmentation saying that before her mouth was "perfectly cute".  She also had couple of nose surgeries, which she got apparently fixed in a trip to France at the beginning of 2007 with her lips.   About this she only said "I'm not going to comment on that tonight. I just think me looking human is cool."

Maybe she was a bit tired of plastic surgery when she wrote for a New Year's resolution 'no more surgery for any reason other than medical until I really need it in my 60s'.
Sometimes people are not happy with the results that they get from plastic surgery, about her nose surgery she said: 'I hated that nosejobby nose, it was like a little beak. I've had my nose fixed. It looks like the one God gave me so I'm happy not to have crazy lips and a crazy teensy unnatural little nose. All I care about is that my self esteem is limitless and intact, and that nothing and no situation affects my self esteem',