Monday 15 October 2012

Charisma Carpenter Plastic Surgery Before and After

Charisma Carpenter had plastic surgery?

The actress Charisma Carpenter, known by her role in the TV show Angel and Buffy, is rumored to have had breast implants.  There is not a big difference between pictures of her, but more a change in her whole style.  Her breast doesn't look too high or too hard.  Taking this in count, there are two options, one is that she got the implants but a small size, proportional to her body and the second one could be that she is just using a wonder bra.


About considering plastic surgery she said for Sky:  "Absolutely! My father has overhanging eyelids and I tend to frown a lot and eyebrow-act a lot. So I think that in the industry I'm in, if I could bear to go under the knife, I think, "Great, knock yourself out." But I think once you start really messing with nature, it can backfire and there's nothing you can do about it. I've seen some pretty bad jobs."