Monday 8 October 2012

Cameron Diaz Nose Job Plastic Surgery before and After

The Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz said that she wants to have plastic surgery, a nose job (rhinoplasty) but she insisted that not for cosmetic reasons but for breathing problems. She has broken her nose several times, last one in a surfing expedition and her nose results with a very bad shape.  "I'm getting it fixed. I can't take it. I cannot breath at all. One side of my nose is totally shattered and my septum is basically like a train derailed," she told W magazine.

Diaz is rumored to have consulted Dr. Raj Kanodia, the surgeon who is apparently responsible for Ashlee Simpson's nose. She said "My ear, nose and throat doctor said nostrils only work one at a time, I think. I only have one that works at any point, so when it's off, the other one doesn't come on. They're going to swipe it through. It's not cosmetic, it's just for breathing purposes. Half the oxygen isn't working for me any longer. There are moments where I can't remember things and I'm going to blame it on lack of oxygen. They're just going to go in and fix the bones. The septum's kind of like a derailed train; it kind of piles up on itself a few times. It's not cosmetic, it's purely medical." 

To correct a deviated septum is considered one of the most challenging nose surgery because just straightening of the nasal septum and improving nasal airway is not enough to change outer nasal appearance.  Sometimes the nose may look completely straight but the patient should expect some deviation to persist.

More recently there are also rumors saying that she couldn't understand when people go for plastic surgery only for cosmetic reasons because it destroys people's character.
"Urgh! Have you seen those shows where ordinary people want to look like Britney Spears or Brad Pitt? The Daily Express quoted her, as saying. "What on earth possesses them to want to destroy their own character? To go under the knife to do that, well, it's sick" she added.
Cameron insisted that she will never opt to modify her features, even when she grows older.  "I had to have work on my nose for a deviated septum but I would never do anything else. I think beauty comes from the inside. When I see women who have had plastic surgery I find it unnerving. All I can see is the surgery. The person who has had it has vanished. I don’t want to look like that," she said.