Monday 8 October 2012

Cat Deeley Nose Plastic Surgery Before and After

The So You Think You Can Dance star, Cat Deeley says that she is completely plastic surgery free, but is she staying natural for her Pantene Pro-V campaign?

‘I’m not cosmetically enhanced in any way and I think it’s your individuality and your imperfections that people love", she told to Red Magazine on their March, 2010 issue.
But that was not the first time that she mention it, in 2007 she talk about her nose to Style magazine: "There's no stigma attached to cosmetic surgery in Los Angeles. I'm OK at the moment. If something was making me unhappy I might, but I don't know what it would be... You know what? My nose is crooked. I've been on TV for 10 years in England and no one has mentioned it, but in Los Angeles everyone notices... But if people are concentrating on your nose, they should be doing something else."  Comparing some of her pictures, it looks that she stayed with the same thoughts, since her nose looks the same.  Overall, we don't see any signs of some plastic surgery procedures on her face or body.

But as she said before she doesn't seem to be averse to the idea in general: “I don’t know. So far I’ve been lucky. I’ve got quite nice skin and I’m ageing well − touch wood! Ask me in 30 years, and I may say something totally different... What if in 30 years everyone’s doing it and I look like some old bag? And what if my nice smile has fallen, and I’m slightly balding with varicose veins?!", she told OK! Magazine in January, 2010.  So to keep watching her is what needs to be done, who knows, maybe 30 years is a lot of time, specially when you are surrounded by other celebrities having plastic surgery as you may have make up every day.